Ten Songs Challenge - I got tagged by venitinmentem!
You can tell a lot about a person from the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your ipod, phone, itunes or however you listen to your music and then write down the first 10 songs that come up. Tag 10 people you want to do the tag.
- Bob Marley & The Wailers “Misty Morning”
- The Heavy “Sixteen”
- Dave Matthews Band “Warehouse”
- Moby “Porcelain”
- Justin Timberlake “Damn Girl”
- Van Morrison “Glad Tidings”
- Chris Cornell “Disappearing One”
- Califone “Pink & Sour”
- Muse “Falling Away With You”
- Jimmy Buffett “Fins”
(I feel like this selection implies that I smoke a lot more pot than I actually do.)
A classical violinist lives in my building and I often hear her practicing.
She just slipped in the riff from “The Devil Went Down to Georgia.”